Krishna, or whoever editing or adding new whitepapers to this page:
- You must use html code “a” tag to create buttons.
- This is because we need to track the clicks of these buttons in Google Tag manager, using IDs.
- Since we are many “Download” buttons on this page, each button must have an ID, the id needs to reflect the whitepaper title.
- Do not use WordPress’ default “Button” element for these buttons – because although you can add an ID to the button element, the ID is placed in the element’s wrapper/container, not in the “a” tag, therefore, not being associated with the click.
- This section is hidden by CSS, so please leave it here for future reference.
- Some whitepapers (the older Sagility Digital whitepapers) also have long-form webpages that contain the whole whitepaper content – not just some teaser paragraphs. We don’t know at this point if we are going to continue converting whitepapers to long-form pages, those long-form pages are still in Sagility Digital archives, not migrated to this new site. But we don’t want to lose the urls for those long-form page, so those buttons are still in those sections below, hidden by CSS. Please keep them there until we decide what to do with them.
~ Kimberly Dou