Sagility Operations Inc., its parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries; and its employees, agents, contractors, vendors, officers, and board members (the “Company” or “Sagility”) are guided by its company values. These values are the foundation of how it conducts itself and interacts with each other, its clients, suppliers, investors, and other stakeholders. The Company is committed to ensuring corporate compliance and promoting an ethical corporate culture by observing the highest standards of fair dealing, honesty, and integrity in its business activities.
VISION AND PURPOSE
Our vision is to become the most caring company. Caring for people’s health is in our DNA, both through our services where we support transformative healthcare, and through promoting employee and community welfare. Caring for the planet is how we drive our operations. The purpose of the policy is to work towards our sustainability vision and to demonstrate Sagility’s contribution towards the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Sagility is a global leader in business process management and optimizing the member/patient experience. Sagility’s whole business model is built up around ensuring healthy lives and promoting wellbeing for end users and patients, which contribute to the SDGs. Sagility is now taking the next step within its own organization and operations, and aims to become a recognised industry leader within sustainability. This will be done by fostering a sustainability culture and empowering employees to drive sustainable efforts.
Sagility is committed to integrating sustainability across corporate levels, including policy, culture and operations. Sagility views Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) as three central areas which support value creation in the organization and influences day-to-day operations:
Environment: Sagility’s business operations and value chain have a direct and indirect effect on the environment. Sagility aims to encourage a sense of responsibility around energy, carbon, water and waste within operations and the value chain to reduce the effect on the environment.
Social: Values such as integrity, ethical practice, commitment to excellence, privacy, and compassion, which are synonymous with providing healthcare services, are fundamental to Sagility’s ways of working. Sagility aims to ensure that our organization fosters and provides a physically and psychologically safe environment built on trust, diversity, equality, inclusion, and mutual respect.
Governance: Patient data from healthcare operations is highly confidential. It is imperative for Sagility to have stringent governance over our data banks and all our operations. To ensure this, it is necessary for Sagility to have robust internal controls, timely reporting, and a sense of accountability from stakeholders. Sagility aims to ensure good governance and compliance practices while upholding the principles of transparency, integrity, and accountability.
SAGILITY’S PRIORITIES FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Sagility’s focus is to contribute to sustainable development, which includes but is not restricted to the following initiatives:
Sagility aims to drive operations in a manner that is caring for the planet. Sagility strives to reduce carbon emissions and to optimize use of environmental resources, through the following (but not limited to):
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and carbon footprint by committing to Science Based Target
- Track Scope 1 and 2 emissions and work towards implementing clean renewable energy sources
- Minimize use of fossil fuels and maximise use of renewable sources
- Introduce and implement measures to recycle and reuse water
- Recycle waste generated and divert waste from disposal to landfill
Sagility aims to promote employee and community welfare. Sagility strives to act as a responsible employer and promote stakeholder welfare, through the following (but not limited to):
- Promote workplace wellbeing
- Foster a diverse, inclusive and hybrid work culture
- Invest in human capital development for future
- Strive to understand and resolve employee concerns in an equitable and transparent manner
- Drive CSR initiatives that support, uplift and develop the local communities with focus on education, sustainable and community development
Sagility strives to deeply embed good governance, integrity and ethics into the organization’s daily practices, through the following (but not limited to):
- Ensure transparent, fair and ethical practices
- Establish adequate measures for data security
- Provide mandatory trainings and guidance to employees on privacy and data protection
- Work with suppliers to ensure alignment with our long term sustainability goals
- Ensure regulatory compliance to all applicable laws and directives
As part of our sustainability initiatives listed above, Sagility has identified the following key material topics through a materiality assessment:
- Climate Change
- Energy Management
- Client satisfaction & innovation
- Health, safety & wellbeing
- Employee engagement
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Cyber security & Data Privacy
- Ethics and Integrity
AREA OF APPLICABILITY
This policy will be applicable to all employees, suppliers/ service providers and key stakeholders across geographies. The policy will be reviewed internally on a periodic basis to reflect any changes in the business.
Sagility will publish relevant sustainability performance on an annual basis. To demonstrate our contribution towards the SDGs and our listed targets, we will publish relevant sustainability details through applicable sustainability indices and forums as appropriate.