Environmental policy at Sagility Operations Inc, its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Sagility”) aims at minimizing the impact to the environment while delivering service to our customers and providing a safe and healthy workplace to our employees
The purpose of the policy is to establish a framework within to comply with all relevant environmental legislation and adopt pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do to minimize the impact on the environment.
SCOPE & APPLICABILITY
This document covers all activities and efforts taken towards minimizing impact on the environment. The Environmental policy is applicable to all Sagility owned/leased facilities globally.
Sagility is committed to provide services to its customer in a manner that ensures safe and healthy workplace to our employees and minimize the impact on the environment. Sagility strives to operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and adopt pollution prevention and environmental best practices in our day- to-day life.
Our Policy is to:
• Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities,
• Minimize our waste and promote reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible. Create awareness to uphold the three principles of circular economy in our waste management viz (a) Eliminate waste and pollution
(b) Circulate products and materials (c) Regenerate nature
• Minimize energy and water use within our buildings and processes to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
• To identify, track and undertake measures to reduce our carbon footprint, to quantify and track our greenhouse gas emission sources
• To work towards our SBTi commitments to reduce our carbon emissions
• As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
• To go for environment-friendly green buildings when choosing our office spaces, wherever feasible train, educate and promote awareness to our employees to protect and participate in corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities on environment protection and maintenance of biodiversity,
• Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
• Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers, vendors, business partners and the public and encourage them to support it
• Benchmark environmental initiatives undertaken by industry peers and adopt best practices
• Comply to all applicable geo-specific environmental statutory & regulatory requirements
This policy shall be reviewed at least annually by CREST. The review findings shall be documented. The policy shall be reviewed considering cases of influencing changes, such as change in technology, changes in business model, changes in management structure, changes in law, etc. The policy shall be appropriately modified & documented to meet our business requirements.
Geo-specific Environmental polices and procedures, as applicable.